When?20 March, from 11:00 to 14:00 o`clock
Where?Hotel Balkan, Sofia
On March 20, from 13:00 to 16:00, in the Serdica Hall in Hotel Balkan was held an expert discussion on the theme: "Effects on the Electricity Market with the participation of RES and High Efficiency Cogeneration through compensation contracts with premia", part of the Energy Managers` Forum series.
During the event was discussed the most important changes in energy legislation:
- Switching to premium compensation agreements for producers with installed capacity from 1 MWp up to 4 MWp from 01.07.2019;
- Reduction of the administrative burden for the producers up to 30 kW - submission of applications to the AUER and the „Electricity system security fund“ once a year;
- Establishment of a market mechanism for the encouragement of the construction of the RES power plants joined after 01.07.2019;
- Dropping off the price for transmission and access to the export of electricity;
- Establishing monthly availability of the Public Provider (NEK EAD);
- Introducing an obligation for distribution companies to provide consumers with more than 10 kWh of real-time measurement data and more;
The Bulgarian Photovoltaic Association is a general sponsor, and the Chairman of the Management Board Mrs. Meglena Rusenova took part, as lecturer at the event.
Below on the individual links, you will find out the presentation of the participants from the event.