When?06 February, from 11:00 to 14:00 o`clock
Where?Hotel Balkan, Sofia
Оn the 6th of February, 2019, from 13:00 to 16:00 in the Serdica Hall of Hotel Balkan was held an expert discussion on the theme: "An integrated national energy and climate plan up to 2030", from the series Energy Managers’ Forum.
Following the adoption of the Package "Clean Energy for All European", which targets higher carbon reduction targets, increasing RES share and achieving higher energy efficiency, EU Member States need to draw up national integrated plans for energy and climate.
- the strategy for reducing carbon emissions;
- the security of energy supply;
- energy efficiency as a key element of the integrated plan;
- the achievement of national RES targets by 2030;
- effects and changes for the energy business for the period up to 2030;
Bulgarian Photovoltaic Organization is a general sponsor.
Below on the individual links, you will find out the presentation of the participants from the event.
Julian Popov - European Climate Foundation